Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What Were You Thinking?

This is such a critical success key in our business and throughout our lives.

Reset your thinking as appropriate and you will attract into your lives much more powerful results aligned with your purpose and who you really are.

It's so amazing to me how most people get stuck in the poverty state of mind.
I remember watching a show called ''Homeless in Paradise''.
The cameraman was following and interviewing homeless people in the Los Angeles area.

I listened to how one of the people interviewed answered when he was asked how he sees his future and what his goals are .
His answer was stunning to me, and I'm quoting his exact words:

''What my aspirations are? Well...sometimes I'm thinking about getting a job and being able to have a hotel room so I can be able to close the door...
... Where do I see myself in 5 years?....In 5 years I WISH SOMETHING WOULD HAPPEN BUT IT PROBABLY WON'T so... ( pointing to the street)... I'll still be here.''

How sad is the fact that this man will probably never know that the real problem is in his way of thinking. Do you think he has any chance of a better life with that kind of thinking?
Once you accept poverty as part of who you are you'll be stuck there forever.

I believe that we all posses the formula for Deliberate Attraction. Ask yourself : ''What do I want?'' And make that happen.
Wishing and hoping that our lives will get better will not get us anywhere. Action is what will pave the road to success, and action start with a simple thought that fortunately we are able to choose.

"The same wind blows on us all, the difference is the set of the sail"

Jim Rohn


I appreciate you,
Daniela Riess


Stumble It!


No comments: